With the professional SMART METER from elgris, your consumption and feed-in values can be measured in real time. The elgris SMART METER is the only universal energy meter compatible with the SMA protocol and can be used without any adjustments. In addition, we offer an open MODBUS / TCP interface. The system mesures single and three-phase systems.
The SMART METER works with a real time measurement which can be analyzed in an easy to use web portal. Via the web portal, the actual and historical consumption and feed in values can be checked by graphical representation.
With the SMART METER, you always have an overview of your consumption and can immediately intervene in case of discrepancies
ELGRIS - SMART METER
- Main Features: Power measurement W, VA, VAR Energy measurement Wh, VARh SMA compatible EMETER-10 and EMETER-20 SMA TURBO function (double speed) Consumption measurement (grid reference) Feed-In measurement (Feed_In)
- Settling rate : 8 kHz / 20 ms (50 Hz) – 16 ms (60 Hz)
- Datalogging: Data transfer to the following servers: Open Source Server on the Internet Self-hosted Server on the Internet Local Server (Raspberry PI)
- Website options: Overview of consumption, Feed-In (local) Configuration page (local) Graphic of actual and historical values (online)
- Important note: This product is not an electricity meter for Active consumption (Wh) within the meaning of EU Directive 2004/22 / EG (MID) The elgris SMART ENERGY METER must not be used for billing purposes!
- AC power supply: 100 – 277 Vac 50 / 60 Hz
- Data interfaces: Ethernet (RJ45) for Ethernet connection and MODBUS TCP RS-485 for MODBUS / RTU
- Energy measurement: 3 current inputs 0 – 5 A / 0 – 50 mA (100 A version) 4 voltage inputs (L1, L2, L3 N) 0 – 277 Vac Measurement interval: 1Hz
- Overall tolerances: ± 1 % Enclosure DIN rail mounting with PUR protection
- Dimensions W x H x D: 90 x 80 x 45 mm (industrial) 75 x 95 x 60 mm (commercial)
- Weight: 200 gr (industrial) / < 150 gr (commercial)
- Protection degree: IP20
- Ambient temperature range: -25 – 60 °C